EVERYDAY CARRY II
Building on the skills developed in the Level I Course we will move from the basics of a safe draw from a concealed holster to more advanced mechanics and tactics that are practical at close quarters. We will introduce the reality of a dynamic environment and the importance of being able to create distance while retrieving your firearm.
- One Handed Defensive Engagements
- Fighting To Your Gun
- Movement Drills
- Creating Space/Use of Angles
- Weapons Retention
- Basic Weapons Takeaway Techniques
- Fighting Through Injuries
- Tactical Trauma Discussion and Practical Application Drills
- Defensive Handgun I-II Courses
- EDC Level I Courses
- Emergency Casualty Care/Traumatic Injury Response (or other TCCC/TECC equivalent course)
Location: Training Facility, just outside of Martinsburg, WV.