TACTICAL LONG RANGE SHOOTING LEVEL II
This 2 day course is designed for the intermediate long range shooter.
Shooting out to 1,260 Yards off a multi-tier shooting tower!
For training we can provide everything you need or you’re welcome to bring your own firearm and equipment which we will help you setup for optimal performance*.
* We often have clients bring firearms or optics and other rifle components that just will not work for the intended purpose. We will help you make that determination, provide you a firearm for training, and ensure you leave knowing what will work in the future.
This course will build on the fundamentals learned in the Level I Course. Precision and accuracy requirements will be greatly increased all while adding the challenge of faster target engagements.
In this course we will cover the following:
- Long Range Ballistics
- Data Collection and Ballistic Apps
- Using Chronograph to Get Muzzle Velocity
- Grouping Drills
- Bolt Manipulation Drills
- Using Hold-Offs For Target Engagements
- Multiple and Rapid Target Engagements at Varying Distances
- Alternate Shooting Positions
- Student Led Spotting and Corrections
- Culmination Exercise and Sniper Challenge
Prerequisites: Tactical Long Range Level I
955 State Rt 168
Darlington, PA 16115