LOW-LIGHT CARBINE I
This course will equip you with tactics that give you major advantage in low light environments. You will learn how to successfully employ your carbine and flashlight in order to successfully engage threats in low light/no light situations.
Training will start on an open range learning the fundamentals. The following evening students will be introduced to Close Quarters tactics and engage targets and tactically move through a darkened, live fire shoot house.
Some of the topics covered:
- Firearm Safety
- Tactical Flashlight Types, Options, Mounts, Placement, and Other Recommendations
- Firearm/Flashlight Employment Techniques
- Taclight Scanning Procedures
- Single Person Close Quarters Clearing Techniques
- Target Discrimination (Live Fire Shoot/No Shoot Scenarios)
- Culmination Exercises
Training will start at, 6:30 PM on Saturday, October 10 and go through 3:30 AM Sunday, October 11.
Location: Panthera Training Center, Old Fields, WV
(Approx 2 hours from DC).