TACTICAL CARBINE I
This course is a fun and exciting beginner to intermediate course for any person 12 and up that would like to learn proven tactics and techniques that are applicable in real world defensive engagements. Regardless of your current skill level, our Military and Federally Accredited instructors will provide the information and help you achieve the skills required to operate a firearm safely and efficiently. With our low student to instructor ratio we can push each student individually so that everyone gets a one on one experience while in a group training environment.
This course is a prerequisite for Tactical Carbine Level II and for many of our advanced shooting courses.
- Firearm Safety
- AR-15 Technical Information – Every student will have a full understanding of each component’s function and purpose
- Proper Handling, Loading, and Unloading Procedures
- Firearm Accessories – Overview of what is available, what works, what doesn’t and why.
- Firearm Maintenance and Cleaning Procedures
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Zero Procedures
- Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship
- Principles of Close Quarters Engagements – Point of Aim VS Point of Impact
- Tactical Use of Cover
- Culmination Exercises
Location: Just outside of Martinsburg, WV.