Our Enhanced M-LOK (EM) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72″ inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and 1.5″ suppressors
- 1.78″ inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature – Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature – Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature – New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
Make sure to select “Yes” under the Bar Barrel Nut option above (shims included). Our handguards use the BAR interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed. Purchased with a handguard, the BAR Barrel Nut is $20 ($40 when sold separately).
*Please note – This handguard is specific to the AR15/M4E1 platform. It is not compatible with the M5 .308/M5E1 platform.
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Material||Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum|
|Actual Handguard Lengths||7″ – 7.25″, 9″ – 9.22″, 12″ – 12.63″, 15″ – 14.94″
Aero Precision rail lengths measure from end to end. This is the point of contact at the receiver to the end of the last picatinny slot at the muzzle.
|Weight(s)||7″ – 5.6oz, 9″ – 7.2oz, 12″ – 9.6oz, 15″ – 11.2oz|
|Other||Handguard Screw Torque – 25 in-lbs|