This course will equip you with tactics that give you major advantage in low light environments. You will learn how to successfully employ your handgun, rifle, and flashlight in order to successfully engage threats in low light/no light situations.
Training will start on an open range learning the fundamentals. The following evening students will be introduced to Close Quarters tactics and engage targets and tactically move through a darkened, live fire shoot house.
Some of the topics covered:
- Firearm Safety
- Tactical Flashlight Types, Options, and Recommendations
- Firearm/Flashlight Grip and Employment Techniques
- Taclight Scanning Procedures
- Single Person Close Quarters Clearing Techniques
- Target Discrimination (Live Fire Shoot/No Shoot Scenarios)
- Culmination Exercises
Training For Low Light Handgun will start the evening of Friday, Oct 09 at 6:30 PM and go through 3:30 AM Saturday morning.
Training For Low Light Carbine will start the evening of Saturday, Oct 10 at 6:30 PM and go through 3:30 AM Sunday morning.
- Defensive Handgun Level I & II
- Tactical Carbine Level I & II
- Emergency Casualty Care/Traumatic Injury Response (or other TCCC/TECC equivalent course)
Location: Panthera Training Center, Old Fields, WV (Approx 2 hours from DC).