The Kydex® Handcuff TACO® is designed to retain handcuffs on a belt or bag using the unique properties of Kydex®. Comp-Tac® uses aircraft-grade Kydex®, which has a smooth inside finish, is resistant to sweat and solvents, and provides a material that won’t damage the handcuffs, or the belt or bag it’s attached to. Combining Comp-Tac’s® Kydex® manufacturing capabilities with HSGI’s® versatile TACO® design provides users the best of both worlds in manufacturing and use.
- 100% aircraft-grade Kydex® body gives a smooth finish for easy insertion and draw (.080 thickness)
- Fits both chained and hinged cuffs, including ASPs®
- Kydex® will hold up to the weight of handcuffs without bending, sagging or deforming
- Kydex® does not hold water and won’t add weight from rain, humidity or sweat
- TACO® hole pattern allows for stacking other items
- Unique shock cord design allows for the use of all the most popular handcuffs in one style of pouch
- Designed to match the look of the HSGI® Polymer TACOs® for a seamless look on the belt
- Features removable 1” nylon snap closure for additional retention
- Can be mounted to the belt or MOLLE with two HSGI® Universal Clips
This product is member tested and recommended by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA).
**This is a joint product with Comp-Tac® and ships from their facility in Houston under their lead times.**
Dimensions: 4”L x 1.75”W x 4.25″H, .225 lbs
Metric: 10.16cm x 4.44cm x 10.79cm, 102.05 g