The RapidPure® Replacement Purifier Cartridge lets you keep using your RapidPure Pioneer, Scout, or Intrepid for years to come. This water filter replacement element is easy to install and reduces your environmental impact by letting you reuse the same water purification system again and again. More than a filter, RapidPure purifies water by removing over 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, parasites, sediment, and more. With no priming, pumping, or batteries required, this fast water filter is also the best water purifier for personal use and works even after it has been frozen.
- Easy-to-Install Replacement
Install into your Scout, Pioneer, or Intrepid in seconds. Simply remove the plastic wrapping, pull out the old cartridge, and pop the new one into place.
- Virus Protection
Drink water confidently wherever you go. Once installed, this water filter replacement removes over 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, parasites, and more.
- UltraCeram Technology
Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure’s UltraCeram removes pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
- Fast Flow Rate
Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters.
- Great Tasting Water
Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you’ll enjoy using.
Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip. This water filter replacement cartridge exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons and filtering 200 gallons of water.
- Technology:UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.9999% / 6-log*
- Effect:Virus Reduction 99.9999%
Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- Output:1.2 liters per minute
- End of Life Testing Data:200 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 25 gallons virus.
- Carbon Infused:Yes. Providing great tasting water.
- Third Party Tested:Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards.
- Freeze Resistant:Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- BPA Free:Yes
* Tap water is standardly utilized to rate the capacity of water filters/purifiers and can provide a misleading indication of actual usable filter life in the field. Real world conditions vary greatly. Our testing has found that when using the same source of water supply, RapidPure will ow faster, capture more contaminants, and will often last as long or longer than the competition.
** BCS Laboratories is RapidPure’s 3rd party independent test lab: FL DOH Lab ID: E82924, EPA ID: FL01147. File: RapidPure 2.5 Filters Microbial Removal Efficacy Study Report: BCS1401004.docx