The RapidPure® Intrepid Bottle gives you the power to filter and purify water in an ultralight purifying water bottle perfect for hiking, backpacking, traveling, and everyday use. More than a filter, this 25 oz. water bottle purifier removes over 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, parasites, sediment, and more, and works even after it has been frozen. The UltraCeram® technology acts like a magnet to remove pathogens 100 times smaller than traditional microfilters can remove. Featuring a flip top lid and ergonomic design, the Intrepid requires no pressing, squeezing, or priming – just fill and drink.
- Just Fill & Drink
Fill the bottle with water and drink for fast, effective water purification. With this water filtration bottle, there’s no waiting, pressing, backflushing, or special handling.
- Virus Protection
Drink the water confidently wherever you go. The Intrepid personal water filter removes over 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, parasites, and more.
- UltraCeram Technology
Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure’s UltraCeram removes pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
- Fast Flow Rate
Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters.
- Great Tasting Water
Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a purifying water bottle you’ll enjoy using.
Refill the Intrepid water bottle purifier again and again. This portable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons and filtering 200 gallons of water.
- Technology:UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.9999% / 6-log*
- Effect:Virus Reduction 99.9999%
Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- Output:1.2 liters per minute
- End of Life Testing Data:200 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 25 gallons virus.
- Carbon Infused:Yes. Providing great tasting water.
- Third Party Tested:Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards.**
- Freeze Resistant:Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ease of Use:Simple and easy. No priming, pumping, batteries, chemicals or special maintenance.
- Replacement Cartridge:Additional cartridges available at $19.99.
- BPA Free:Yes
- Weight:9.2 oz.
* Tap water is standardly utilized to rate the capacity of water filters/purifiers and can provide a misleading indication of actual usable filter life in the field. Real world conditions vary greatly. Our testing has found that when using the same source of water supply, RapidPure will ow faster, capture more contaminants, and will often last as long or longer than the competition.
** BCS Laboratories is RapidPure’s 3rd party independent test lab: FL DOH Lab ID: E82924, EPA ID: FL01147. File: RapidPure 2.5 Filters Microbial Removal Efficacy Study Report: BCS1401004.docx