Add 2 or more R.A.T.S TQ & Sleeves to your cart and receive a discount. Discount automatically applied during checkout.
RATS – Rapid Application Tourniquet System is the quickest tourniquet on the market, and proven in combat. It was invented and patented by a 28 year Special Forces Medic with multiple combat trauma experiences under his belt.
The RATS uses a solid vulcanized rubber core with a nylon sheath. Combine that with the unique locking mechanism, and this becomes an incredibly fast tourniquet to apply to self or others. No other tourniquet compares to the RATS when being used under stress in terms of time or ease of use.
The RATS is:
- Easy to learn and use
- Simply designed and allows for one handed use
- Small and takes up minimal space allowing you to store them almost anywhere
- Designed to also allow for use on small limbs, i.e. working dogs
- Proven to be effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research
- Patented U.S. Pat. No. 9,168,044
We guarantee that each RATS Tourniquet you buy from us is 100% genuine, so you don’t waste your time guessing.
The READYMAN EDC Belt Sleeve is truly a “never leave home with out it” piece of gear that offers a secure, simple and ultra-low profile way to carry that *one extra piece* of gear. Each one is hand made in the USA to our specifications out of high quality ballistic stretch nylon that holds gear to your belt steady. Just slip it on your belt (or any strap) and you can carry items such as:
- Pocket Knife
- RATS Tourniquet
- Spare Pistol Magazine
- A hank of 550 Cord
- The READYMAN Survivor Sling
Even better when not in use the READYMAN EDC Belt Sleeve lays flat on your belt and is ready to be used at a moments notice.