The RapidPure® Trail Blazer lets you filter and purify gallons of water at camp or on the go at the ultrafast flow rate of up to 5 liters per minute. More than a filter, the Trail Blazer removes over 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, parasites, sediment, and more, and works even after it has been frozen. This system features the fastest flow rate of any gravity water purifier on the market, all without any batteries, pumping, priming, or special maintenance. The ideal camping water treatment system, this gravity water purifier includes a 9 liter bag, hose, and 6.5” purifier cartridge.
- Fastest Flow Rate
Quench you and your group’s thirst without the wait. The Trail Blazer has the fastest flow rate of any gravity water purifier, purifying up to 5 liters per minute.
- Virus Protection
Drink water confidently wherever you go. The Trail Blazer purifier removes over 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, parasites, and more.
- UltraCeram Technology
Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure’s UltraCeram removes pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
- Easy-to-Use Gravity Filter
Enjoy pure, clean water without the hassle. The Trail Blazer doesn’t need batteries, priming, pumping, or special maintenance – all it needs is gravity!
- Great Tasting Water
Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you’ll enjoy using.
Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip. This reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 125 gallons and filtering 1,000 gallons of water.
- Technology:UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.9999% / 6-log*
- Effect:Virus Reduction 99.9999%
Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- Output:4.1 liters per minute for industry leading performance.
- End of Life Testing Data:1,000 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 125 gallons virus.
- Carbon Infused:Yes. Providing great tasting water.
- Third Party Tested:Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards.**
- Enviromental Impact:Excellent. Replace filter element only.
- Freeze Resistant:Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ease of Use:Simple and easy. No priming, pumping, batteries, chemicals or special maintenance.
- Replacement Cartridge:Additional cartridges are $49.99.
- Bag Size:9 liters
- Protective Casing:Yes. BPA free Zylar® housing provides rugged durability.
- Weight:18.5 oz.
- Item #:0160-0141