TACTICAL CARBINE I
This course is a fun and exciting beginner to intermediate course for any person 12 and up that would like to learn proven tactics and techniques that are applicable in real world defensive engagements. Regardless of your current skill level, our Military and Federally Accredited instructors will provide the information and help you achieve the skills required to operate a firearm safely and efficiently. With our low student to instructor ratio we can push each student individually so that everyone gets a one on one experience while in a group training environment.
- Firearm Safety
- AR-15 Technical Information – Every student will have a full understanding of each component’s function and purpose
- Proper Handling, Loading, and Unloading Procedures
- Firearm Accessories – Overview of what is available, what works, what doesn’t and why.
- Firearm Maintenance and Cleaning Procedures
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Zero Procedures
- Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship
- Principles of Close Quarters Engagements – Point of Aim VS Point of Impact
- Tactical Use of Cover
- Culmination Exercises
TACTICAL CARBINE II
This course is an intermediate tactical rifle course.
In this course you will learn/conduct the following:
- Shooting on the Move
- Close Quarter Engagement Concepts and Fundamentals
- Tactical Priorities and Decision Making Through
- Reality Based Live Fire Scenarios
- Culmination Live Fire Scenario
Regardless of your current skill level, you will learn a lot of applicable technical information, greatly improve your skills and abilities, and like all of our courses we will not only train you but teach you how to train on your own and maintain your skills. With our low student to instructor ratio we can push each student individually so that everyone receives a one on one experience while in a group training environment.
This course is a prerequisite for many of our advanced shooting courses.
Location: Training Facility, just outside of Martinsburg, WV.Course Details